Currently, OnePlus is rolling out the OxygenOS 13 based on the Android 13 operating system, which comes with a visually refreshed and bold design, faster, smoother, burdenless, and outstanding UI features. But, in this article, we are talking about the OxygenOS 13 custom skin that was also introduced with new features and many customization options, one of which is Split Screen.
OxygenOS 13 Split Screen is one of the great features that are available on OxygenOS-based devices. This feature allows you to display two apps on the Screen at the same time for easier multitasking. Read more Which OnePlus Smartphone Supports Netflix HDR10 [Updated]
With this Split Screen, you can enjoy two apps at once, when you watch any live event and when you talk about it with your friend on Messages, so this feature will definitely help us. In this article, we are sharing to guide you on how to use an OxygenOS 13-based Split Screen feature on a OnePlus device. Read more How To Apply For OnePlus OxygenOS Beta Testing Program? – A New Way To Join!
How To Use Split Screen On OxygenOS 13 Based Devices:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and tap on the Special Features
- Here, select the Split Screen
- Turn on the toggle button
- Enable toggle on Swipe up with three fingers to enter split screen mode.
- Go to the Recent apps section
- Tap on three vertical dots on the top of the recent app.
- Select Split Screen on the Pop-up menu.