It looks like the brand is seeding its devices with the latest patch turn by turn, After the OnePlus Nord 2 and Nord CE 2. The September 2022 security update is now available for OnePlus Nord smartphone users, this update will brings fixes for several issues.
As per the screenshot shared on the OnePlus community, the OnePlus Nord device owners getting a new F.15 update, which brings the September 2022 security patch. The new software will increase the system security and stability of your smartphone.
Going further, the September 2022 update for OnePlus Nord smartphone users arrives with the OxygenOS 12.1 firmware version AC2001_11.F.15 and carries a package size of around 261MB. Notably, the update is currently available in India.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.15 Update
- IN: AC2001_11.F.15
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
- Fixes the occasional issues of system update failure.
- Fixes the issue of the crash in some scenarios.
- Fixes the issues that application icons are lost after upgrading the system.
- Fixes the issue that the camera takes the photo abnormally.
As per the changelog, the latest update will solve several known issues that the users were facing from its last installation. Now, the camera section has got some optimizations. Additionally, this update also settled the case in which the app icons got misplaced.
It also fixes the crashing issue of the system, now after installing the latest firmware, the OnePlus Nord users will observe an improved user experience. Aside from these fixes, the update also increases the stability of your device to boost the overall performance.
To be mentioned, the update is being rolled out in phases. Once OnePlus has confirmed that there are no critical bugs in the build, the update will be available to all users. Well, as you have received the notification for the update, we recommend that you download it soon.
- We recommend charging your device at least 30%.
- Your device must have least 5GB of internal storage before upgrading.