OnePlus 9R 5G Launching on 15th April in China
– Advertisement –
OnePlus 9R in China. The OnePlus 9R 5G was launched in India last month along with the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The OnePlus 9R is a Snapdragon 870 SoC-powered device and was tipped earlier to launch in China at a cheaper price than the Indian variant. Now the company has officially declared the launch date of the smartphone, which is on April 15 at 14:00 local time.
Chinese tipster claims that the OnePlus 9R 5G has completed inclusion in all three major certificates and is ready to launch in China. He mentions that the phone is similar to the OnePlus 8T but with a replaced processor with Snapdragon 870. The phone is expected to be priced between 3,000 Yuan, as mentioned by the tipster, which is under INR 34,000. This makes the phone literally cheaper than the Indian version.
OnePlus 9R Specifications:
The smartphones attribute a 6.55-inch FHD flexible AMOLED display panel with a strong 120Hz refresh rate. This refresh rate is the same across the devices launched by OnePlus launched today. It comes with a screen resolution of 2400×1080 pixels and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 SoC but OnePlus 9R is powered by the weaker Snapdragon 870 mobile chipset. It is coupled with 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. The smartphone also comes with an exciting in-display fingerprint sensor. It runs on OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11.
In terms of optics, the smartphone showcases a quad-camera system at the back. This includes a 48MP f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main lens, 16MP Sony IMX481, 2MP monochrome, and a 5MP macro sensor. For selfies and video chats, the OnePlus 9R offers you a 16MP Sony IMX471 selfie shooter.
Apart from that, it comes with a host of other camera features like Cyberpunk style filter, CINE Aspect Ratio Video Recording, Video Portrait, UltraShot HDR, Nightscape, Panorama, Smart Pet Capture, AI Scene Detection, Super Stable, and Video Nightscape. It draws energy from a 4,500mAh battery cell and is paired with Warp Charge 65T support.
- iQOO India officially confirms the launch of iQOO 7 Legend along with some Altered Specifications
- New Xiaomi device spotted with Snapdragon 870 and more in IMEI Database
- Samsung Galaxy M42 will launch in India in April
- Redmi K40 launching soon in India under any one of Xiaomi/Redmi/POCO brand name
– Advertisement – You can find Arnab mostly editing about smartphone launches and other smartphone-related news. Searching for the latest and the best news regarding smartphones and presenting it in an article is his sole in intension. He also covers press releases, has also given many gadget reviews. If you have any leads and tips regarding any topics feel free to drop a mail: [email protected]
You can find Arnab mostly editing about smartphone launches and other smartphone-related news. Searching for the latest and the best news regarding smartphones and presenting it in an article is his sole in intension. He also covers press releases, has also given many gadget reviews. If you have any leads and tips regarding any topics feel free to drop a mail: [email protected]