Oneplus 8T Software Update:
OnePlus officially rolled out the OxygenOS 11 Iterative Update for OnePlus 8T with the device getting the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 along with the December 2021 Security Patch this update also fixes the issues in the UI Display in setting interface, with a fix in Google Assistant and GPay in the Setup Wizard and the low probability issue of WhatsApp crash.
OnePlus 8T was released in October 2020 with an Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Previously it was running on October 2021 Security Patch, which had brought Files by Google app along with the security patch, that’s a bit of a new thing in the OTA build, where new apps are getting bundled through a software update.
- Device: OnePlus 8T
- Android version: Android 11
- OxygenOS: 126.96.36.199
- Build version:
- IN: 188.8.131.52.KB05DA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.KB05BA
- NA: 220.127.116.11.KB05AA
- Update type: Software update
- Update size: 116MB
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Optimized the UI display of Settings interface
- Fixed the issue that Google Assistant and Gpay doesn’t display as expected in the Setup Wizard
- Fixed the low probability issue of WhatsApp crash
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.12
How long did OnePlus take for the major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release date/status||Estimated time|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||October 2020||Nil|
|Android 12||First update||Eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 14||Third update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
How long will it get updates?
The OnePlus 8T will receive three years of major OS updates and four years of Security updates.
- Out-of-the-box>>>Android 11
- First Update>>Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update>>Android 13 [Eligible]
- Third Update>>> Android 14 [Eligible] [Last Update]
Check your device>>> OnePlus Android 12 update list
How to update your OnePlus device with the latest Software Update?
The OnePlus 8T Software Update with OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 is currently rolling out in Europe and North America and OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 in India.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your OnePlus device with the latest update.