Welcome to the OnePlus 7 series update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. OnePlus usually pushes out updates to Oxygen OS the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 together, but availability may differ across regions.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will the OnePlus 7 get Android 12? 2022 (Estimated)
Latest OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 updates
May 22, 2021: Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168 is now rolling out to the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7. The update fixes Google Fi SIM issues, improves the performance of Shelf and Gallery apps, and fixes several issues with the Phone and Camera. For those using 4G and Wi-Fi, both have been improved with this update. The patch also includes the May 2021 Android security patch.
See the changelog below.
- Improved the system fluency
- Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
As always, this update will be rolled out via OTA incrementally. Don’t be too concerned if you haven’t yet received it. To check if an update is available, head to Settings > System > System updates on your device.
Previous OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 updates
- April 16, 2021: A hotfix, namely Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124, rolled out to the OnePlus 7 series. It fixed issues with the initial Oxygen OS 11 stable build.
- March 25, 2021: The first stable Oxygen OS 11 build rolled out to the OnePlus 7 series. It brought several improvements to the UI, Game Space, camera, Shelf, and Gallery. It also included the February 2021 security patch, per the changelog.
- January 20, 2021: The first Oxygen OS 11 beta arrived with a host of improvements and changes. Tweaks to the camera, Ambient Display, Dark Mode, Shelf, Gallery, and more were front and center.
- November 25, 2020: Oxygen OS 10.0.10 (10.3.7 in India) brought touch-ups to the status bar and Phone app. Also included in the update was the November security patch for Android and the August GMS update. It would be the last stable update before users got a taste of Android 11.
- October 22, 2020: Oxygen OS 10.0.9 (10.3.6 in India) made its debut. It brought with it the same changelog as the previous version.
- October 1, 2020: Oxygen OS 10.0.8 (10.3.5 in India) arrived on the OnePlus 7 series. It brought improvements to system power consumption, patched various system stability issues, and added Android’s security update for September.