OnePlus is running a closed beta program of Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 for OnePlus 10T smartphone users in India. In the meantime, the brand has released a new OxygenOS A.08 update for the same OnePlus 10T smartphone owners.
Users of the OnePlus 10T device can identify this OxygenOS A.08 update, via the firmware version CPH2413_11.A.08. This new update will improve system stability and smoothness, optimizes network stability, and fixes occasional issues with the notification and camera app.
Moreover, the latest upgrade will optimize the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenario and further, it improves the touch experience. Overall after Installing this latest version on your device users will notice a fully improved user interface.
This update only carries an OxygenOS A.08 update, as it didn’t include any particular monthly patch for your device, even being a regular update. It includes a lot of optimizations and fixes for your smartphone, for your better understanding you can have a look at it’s changelog below.
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS A.08 Update
- IN: CPH2413_11.A.08.
- Optimizes the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios.
- Optimizes the touch experience.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the exposure effect of the front camera in a backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional issue of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes the occasional issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
However, the update is been rolling out in stages, after assuming the firmware build bug-free, the update will have a wider rollout. Till then if you are an Indian user of the OnePlus 10T, then you can check for this latest update manually via Settings > System > System Update > Check for Updates > Download and Install Now.