OnePlus users are intuitively excited since users have seen the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max’s Dynamic Island feature. From them, we have made this article in which we have discussed the way by which users can use the Dynamic Island feature in their OnePlus smartphones.
Every new iPhone series creates excitement in the users because, in every series, Apple brings something new to its latest phone series models. The Apple’s iPhone is a trend maker; its features are always unique, useful, and never seen before. As you know, recently, Apple released its new iPhone series, iPhone 14 series. Read more Apple iPhone 14 Series Battery Capacities
However, the iPhone received mixed reviews because Apple did not change or add many things in hardware and software as compared to iPhone 13 series. But despite all these things, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max create buzz, among the users, because of their all-new and never seen features, The Dynamic Island. Read more OnePlus 10 Pro gets stable OxygenOS 13 and Android 13 update [Download Now]
What Is A Dynamic Island Feature?
Dynamic Island is a basic pill-shaped notch on the top of the screen of the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. which has the ability to show Apple Pay transaction confirmations, Low battery alerts, Apple Watch unlocking, ongoing calls, Screen Recording, directions from maps, music playing details and more. It also has the new TureDepth front camera and IR sensors in the middle of the island. If you find this exciting and want you in your OnePlus device, below, we have discussed the way by which you can do so. Read more OnePlus & OPPO Won The Android 13 Update Race
For information, if you own a OnePlus 10 Pro, then we would like to inform you that it has received the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 Stable update for India, Europe, and North America regions. If you have not updated it yet, update it for all new smooth experiences and new features.
- For this, you need to Download and install the Third party DynamicSpot app via Google Play Store.
- Now, select which apps can activate the Dynamic island popup.
- Allow the dynamic Spot app to access the notification on your phone.
- Tap on the ‘Notification Access’ option.
- Scroll down and turn the toggle bar on for DynamicSpot.
- Lastly, Allow permission for the DynamicSpot app to draw over other apps on the screen.
- After this, the spot will be activated around the camera cutout on display.
- Tap on ‘Draw on the screen.’
- Go to Installed apps
- Tap on the dynamic spot.
- Turn on the toggle bar.
- Tap on ‘Done.’
- Select the play icon at the screen’s top left corner to activate the dynamic island on your OnePlus device.
- Final, Select ‘Pop Up Settings’
- Tap ‘Allow two popups.’
- It’s done. Now experience the dynamic island feature in your OnePlus smartphone.
Note: This app can read your notifications and information like contacts, messages, photos, and more. It can also read all content present on the screen and track your interactions with an app and sensor.