How to Download and Install OxygenOS 12 (Android 12) update in OnePlus devices – OnePlus has released the beta Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 skin for OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro devices.
Now the company starts pushing the update for these devices. If you didn’t get the update so you can download and install the update here. Read more Check whether your device is eligible for OxygenOS 12 or not?
Download OxygenOS 12 Beta ROM:
Download OxygenOS 12 Update
As always, OxygenOS 12 will be incremental. The update will reach a small percentage of users, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. Head to Settings -> System -> System updates and tap the Download button to install the OxygenOS 12 update. Read more OxygenOS 12 News: Beta Info, Device List, Features, and more
How to Download and Install OxygenOS 12 update
- Download the official Rom from above
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in the root directory of your phone. Now that the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 12 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.
Read more topics