OnePlus started rolling out OxygenOS 13 beta update with a vast changelog for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G smartphone users in India. This is the very first open beta testing for the respective device. This time company planned something new for the users to make fun with OxygenOS 13.
Along with the open beta testing, a company looking for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G India user who wants to experience the OxygenOS 13 in advance. Through submitting feedback and sharing your suggestions, well it’s a good time to join the beta program and share your experience.
You can now see the sidebar toolbox, which can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation. Company updated Doodle in Notes, you can draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
The company added Eye comfort in the kid space to protect children’s vision and distance-from phones, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in kid space. Below you can check the complete changelog. But before that, you should aware of the following facts and update the instruction to join the beta program.
Users should be aware with their phone has been updated to the required version CPH2381_11.A.13, if yes then, go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Beta > Fill in your information > Apply Now. If the application quota is full, please wait for the next round. Within 5 workdays after application success. Go to Settings >About device > Download Now.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite OxygenOS 13 beta changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.